Use Your VA Loan Eligibility to Buy a Home or Refinance
- April Fools At The Home Loan Expert - April 1, 2015
- Top 10 Things To Look For When Buying a House - August 11, 2015
- Use Your VA Loan Eligibility to Buy a Home or Refinance - April 20, 2018
Since we created The Hero Loan, we are getting calls from veterans and active service members telling us that other lenders are pushing them away from VA loans for whatever reason. All of these other banks and mortgage companies seem to have excuses for why these heroes can’t use the VA Loan that they earned through their service, and it’s unacceptable to us. The VA Loan is one of the best benefits of military service, and the best loan product you can get. Use your VA Loan eligibility to buy a home or refinance.
- They say it takes too long to close. WRONG. We close in 14 days.
- They say rates aren’t competitive. WRONG. VA loan interest rates are lower than conventional.
- They say low down payment with FHA. WRONG. No down payment with your VA loan.
- Your VA loan benefits never expire and are not a one-shot deal. You can use the VA loan to refinance or buy a home and use it repeatedly.
If you are VA-eligible and are not using it, you’ve been misled and misinformed by a lender. Often, they will steer you into other loan programs that they can charge higher closing fees for instead of giving you the loan that you have earned. Some banks and mortgage companies are not delegated by the VA to underwrite their own loans. We are. We are making the credit decisions on these mortgages and that’s why we can get you closed so quickly.
You’ve fought for your country and the VA loan is your reward. Don’t let another bank or mortgage company deny you.
Call The Home Loan Expert Team at 800-991-6494. You can always apply online at https://heroloan.com for your VA Loan, and www.thehomeloanexpert.com for your other mortgage needs, and we’re also open on Saturdays and will come to you to help close your loan. We work hard to make it easy on you. Nobody gets lower rates on better loans than The Home Loan Expert, Ryan Kelley, why go anywhere else?